3D Printing End-use Parts
Exactly what you need Precisely when you need it
Within hours you can create low-volume, highly accurate, customized parts right from 3D CAD data. At your disposal is a world of materials and finishes that rival injection moulding. And as a final sweetener, you don’t have the cost constraints of tooling either.
Market introductions | Limited production runs | Custom-made parts | Bridge manufacturing | End-of-life
Why choose a Fabcon for end-use parts?
- It eliminates the need for tool production and brings products to life in a matter of days instead of months
- You can customize and personalize a part to fit your needs precisely at no extra cost
- You’re able to create end-use parts of all shapes and sizes, whatever their complexity
- It’s highly cost-effective allowing you to create parts at lower rates and lead times over traditional manufacturing
- It’s environmentally friendly using 90% of the raw material creating next to no waste at all
3D printing gives you complete control. So, if you think you can improve off-the-shelf products, you can. And all in a matter of hours.
Low priced and tailor-made
By combining 3D technologies like 3D scanning and printing, it’s possible to create products that fit a customer precisely.
The quality of 3D printing is now so high that businesses are already making 3D printed final products, like these Print+ headphones.
Small batch production
Thanks to 3D printing, producing parts in low volume is effortless and very low-cost. And the quality of parts is customer ready.