3D printing in Humanitarian aid
Making the world a better place
3D printing has the power that positively affects thousands of lives. From Fabcon 3D printers in emergency situations to making new hands for kids, the world is a happier place with 3D printing there to help.
Fabricate anywhere | End-use parts | Visualization aids | Recycling & less waste | Social responsibility
Why choose a Fabcon for Humanitarian aid?
• It’s possible to create parts anywhere, any time to suit the situation or emergency in hand
• Fabcon printers use up to 90% of the raw material and create hardly any waste
• 3D printing shrinks the development process from months to a matter of days
• Costs are kept very low over traditional prototyping
• You’re able to create products locally eliminating the need for huge stocks that require complex logistics
People are recycling waste plastic into plastic you can 3D print with. It’s creating a circular economy where material gets used again and again.
Now 3D printed instruments can be printed locally to find eye problems in its early stages – while they’re still able to be saved.
A passionate global network of volunteers use 3D printing to literally give people a ‘helping hand’. The difference they make is astonishing.