3D printing in Jewelry
Fusing traditional craft with cutting-edge innovation
The intricate nature of jewelry requires a keen eye for detail. And now many professional jewelers are embracing Fabcon 3D printers for testing concepts, casting and even finishing their craft.
Concept models | Fit testing | Casting | Low volume production
Why choose a Fabcon to craft Jewelry?
- It’s easy to discuss a design with clients and fit test the design
- Easily translate the client’s wishes into a 3D printed model you can touch
- Testing ideas and fast iterations lets you discover what works and what doesn’t with no cost penalties
- Recreating textures and finishes adds a new dimension
- Verify designs before investing in expensive molding tools”
3D prints for fit testing
The perfect fit is essential. And with a 3D printer you can get customer feedback in moments and simply print different sizes at no extra cost. It’s that easy.
3D printed beauty
Jewelry realized with 3D printing takes on a whole new dimension. Use it as a main tool to manufacture tailor made, geometry defying jewelry.
Cast the final product
People are now using 3D printing alongside traditional craftsmanship, saving time and opening up new possibilities: like using it to cast the product.