3D Printing in University
Reshaping higher learning through 3D printing
An Fabcon is an invaluable tool at university level learning. Students can print durable prototypes. Whilst teachers can create models to teach subjects that are hard to explain in 2D like anatomy. And so much more.
Lessons | Product Development | Test Validation | Quality Control | Research | Custom Tools | Learning Aids
Why choose a Fabcon in Universities?
- Quickly and cheaply test ideas to discover what works
- It enhances problem solving as they have to correct flaws and reprint it to arrive as its final form
- Three-dimensional visuals act as powerful learning aids to help explain difficult concepts to students
- CAD skills lead students to 3D design proficiency
- It introduces them to digital manufacturing and processes
For those studying technical subjects at university, having the ability to 3D print concept models and see ideas in real life is invaluable.
Fueled for the future
So many students are already aware of 3D printing and are eager to learn how they can implement it, like developing sustainable fuel.
3D printed car mold
University students will find endless ways to use Fabcon 3D printers. Like Zuyd University students 3D printed the mold for a full car.