3D printing Visualization Aids
Communicate and interact with 3D printed models
3D printed models are a fantastic practical aid to help people grasp difficult concepts far easier. Actually being able to hold and play with an object, gives them a far richer and deeper understanding of a subject.
Surgery planning | Communication | Data visuals | Geoscience and landscapes | Urban planning
Why choose a Fabcon to create visualization aids?
- It eliminates doubt when holding a physical object
- You can create tactile representations of data in a matter of hours
- It’s easy to make one or twenty copies at no extra cost
- It allows you to create parts at lower rates and lead-time than traditional manufacturing
- You have the freedom to create complex shapes
- It’s environmentally friendly using 90% of the raw material creating next to no waste at all
3D printed models help doctors to improve accuracy, lower operative time and improve understanding of critical anatomical areas.
Patient diagnosis aid
In REshape centers they take 2D MRI and CT and create 3D models. This is invaluable in helping patients to really understand their condition.
Doctors are used to interpreting 2D MRI scans. But to help those less familiar like patients or students, a 3D printed model brings the scans to life.